[ELDK] Issues building ELDK-4.2 from scratch

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Oct 19 22:46:41 CEST 2011

Dear Edson,

In message <852DF3628468C14AB4CECCAF873E15C7CD9DC50789 at usstlz-pmsgem01.emrsn.org> you wrote:

> I'm building ELDK-4.2 for ppc_4xx from scratch. I'm following the document
> http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG/ELDK .

May I ask (just out of curiosity) why you are still using ELDK 4.2?
We're working on the 5.1 release now, so I really wonder why you are
stuck with 4 year old stuff?

> I created a VM with Fedora core 5; server installation.

This will most probably not work.

If you really are stuck with 4.2, then please see the detailled
instructions in this application note:
http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG/AN2009_02_EldkReleaseBuildEnvironment

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
backups: always in season, never out of style.