[ELDK] Suppress warning: #pragma once is obsolete

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Sep 26 19:42:32 CEST 2011

Dear "Rodrigo Ribeiro Gurgel do Amaral",

In message <4E80AB50.4030308 at autotrac.com.br> you wrote:

>      Does anyone know how to suppres the #pragma once warning "#pragma
> once is obsolete"? I'm trying  -Wno-deprecated
> -Wno-deprecated-declarations, but no results.

The proper fix is to replace the non-standard "#pragma once" clauses by
standard #include guards.

>      Unfortunately I can't upgrade my 3.1.1 for now.
>      Is there a more elegant solution than a 'grep -v' ?

grep -v will probably not do what you expect - it is likely to trigeer
other errors due to muliple inclusions.

> Esta mensagem e qualquer anexo a ela são documentos confidenciais e
> This message and any attachment are confidential information for the

Please STOP posting such nonsense on public mailing lists.  If you
cannot switch it off in your company, then use any free mail account
that does not add such crap.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Human beings were created by water to transport it uphill.