[ELDK] MTD Partitioning does not work.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 18 00:32:38 CEST 2012

Dear Axel Beierlein,

please do NOT post the same messages to several mailing lists.
And if you think you really must, then please use proper
cross-cposting instead of posting several separate messages.

In message <4F8D4EE7.4000106 at freenet.de> you wrote:

> i have compiled a 3.1.5 Kernel for a TQM5200 Board.
> But what i missed is the correct partitioning of the flash after the
> boot. Do i have to use another way as with Kernel 2.4.25?

This question has nothign to do with the ELDK (and neither with
U-Boot); it is stricly Linux related only, and your posting was
actually off topic on both lists.  You should have sent it to a Linux
kernel related mailing list instead (and only there).

For the solution, see the reply I sent to your posting on the U-Boot
list, i. e.
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/129582/focus=129597

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Niklaus Wirth has lamented that, whereas Europeans pronounce his name
correctly  (Ni-klows  Virt),  Americans  invariably  mangle  it  into
(Nick-les  Worth).  Which  is to say that Europeans call him by name,
but Americans call him by value.