[ELDK] Denx ...

Luiz Costa luizcosta at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 5 18:43:12 CEST 2012

Wolfgang,

I saw in an old e-mail of yours, your were seeking people to set up a build environment to create ELDKs for x86 targets. Any success? So far I couldn't find a solution of the net.

I am currently trying to find boot loaders for XINU to load on this TS5400 SBC. An O'Reilly book I'm reading suggests U-Boot. When looking into its documentation, I though your ELDK recipes are good to bild slim kernels/filesystems to fit on small compact flashes. Initially I also considered GRUB, but to install Linux on, say, 256MB from a standard distro, seems a stretch, as far as I'm concerned.

Please, advise.

Thank you,

Luiz