[ELDK] No uImage in build images directory

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Wed Aug 21 11:37:22 CEST 2013

Hi Larry,

[...]

> Also, it would be nice to know how to wipe out the build tree but
> preserve the sources that have already been downloaded.  It took hours
> to download all the source files again because I do not know how to
> separate the local download cache from the build tree.

This is the reason for the existance of /opt/eldk/downloads directory
and the usage of it in our prepared configuration files.  If you do not
erase this directory, _all_ downloads will be preserved.  (You actually
also need to archive this alongside your git repo for future builds as
packages on the internet can disappear over time.  The live555 library
is a very nasty example of this, as they keep only _one single_ version
on the net[1]).

Cheers
  Detlev

[1] http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/public/

--
I object to doing things that computers can do.   -- Olin Shivers