[ELDK] Compiling for powerpc-e500v2 using ELDK 5.5.2

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jun 25 10:56:45 CEST 2014

Dear Can Aydin,

In message <CAFp9YBG6g-2_nnX4H1GQ6L06VbywxUFhNpqECOB-iP95yELc5w at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I've been using ELDK 4.2 85xxDP toolchain and wanted to try out compiling a
> simple hello world with 5.5.2 using the procedure described in the manual.
>
> The output is below, I'm getting an error message saying "not configured
> for SPE ABI", could anyone let me know if I'm doing something wrong?

I confirm that I see the same issue.  I'm looking into it now.  I'll
let you know as soon as I have any results.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
As usual, this being a 1.3.x release, I haven't  even  compiled  this
kernel yet. So if it works, you should be doubly impressed.
      - Linus Torvalds in <199506181536.SAA10638 at keos.cs.Helsinki.FI>