[ELDK] eldk splash progress screen -- how can I change the logo?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Mar 12 16:47:28 CET 2014

Dear Jeff Franks,

In message <53206968.4090703 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> We have installed eldk 5.4 on an Atmel board.
> Late after the kernel boots a splash progress screen is displayed "denx".

Yes, this is intentional :-)

> How can I change the logo?

To use another logo for the psplash package, you need to provide your
own version of the psplash-poky-img.h header file.
See commit df64574 [1] where we do this for our own logo.

[1] http://git.denx.de/?p=eldk.git;a=commit;h=df64574

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I don't know if it's what you want, but it's what you get.  :-)
                      - Larry Wall in <10502 at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>