[ELDK] help error __atomic_store_8

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Aug 1 16:26:41 CEST 2016

Dear 李季,

In message <2016080119063369134714 at sina.com> you wrote:

>     when I use the powerpc compile (eldk5.1-powerpc)the openvswitch-2.5.0,there have error .
>
> lib/.libs/libopenvswitch.so :undefined reference to "__atomic_store_8"
> lib/.libs/libopenvswitch.so :undefined reference to "__atomic_load_8"
> I tried 5.1 5.3 5.6 5.8 but still like this .I do not know how to do .I want your help.

I wonder why you invested the efforts of trying so many different
versions of tool chains insteead of doing the most simple homework,
i. e. visiting a link similar to [1].

It would have provided a solution like [2] within seconds.

And no, this is not a problem of ELDK.

[1] http://bfy.tw/70bn
[2] https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/commit/fd2e50cd333324ca18d8186a5c9211aa03c439cf

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not sure.