[ELDK] Can't find UART Base Reg Values in UBOOT.2014.04

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu May 12 18:56:33 CEST 2016

Dear Rama Chandra,

In message <CA+Wf0EFZdmhjmQjWskmU3u08G9u8RKf2Ycd1ZvAqoymmpezA2Q at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> Hai sir in u-boot2014.04 i can't see the UART0,1,2,3. Base Registers values
> which file those are included could you give me some suggestions please.
> #define sdr_uart0 0x0120 /* UART0 Config */
> #define SDR0_PFC1_U0ME_MASK         0x00080000    /* UART0 Mode Enable */
> #define   SDR0_PFC1_U0ME_DSR_DTR      0x00000000      /* UART0 in DSR/DTR
> Mode */

It would be helpful if you explained what exactly you want to do.
make sure to include complete information, including which
architecture, CPU and board name you are talkign about, and if you
quote any sources, then please also include the exact file names.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
No man knows what true happiness is until he gets married.  By  then,
of course, its too late.