[ELDK] Question about uboot.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 23 20:34:21 CEST 2016

Dear Eric,

In message <4d3570e0e2304c8787eeedfb4affe69b at ROCXCH13.cs.myharris.net> you wrote:

> I don't know if it is the right place to ask

The best plkace to ask U-Boot related questions is the U-Boot mailing
list, see u-boot at lists.denx.de

> but I was wondering if it is possible and if anyone has done it
> before, Is it possible to had a login/password to uboot when we stop
> it before it load ?

You may want to read the U-Boot documentation, especially file
README.autoboot  which explains the current options using for example
CONFIG_AUTOBOOT_STOP_STR resp. "bootstopkey".

Hope this helps.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You can do this in a number of ways.     IBM chose to do all of them.
Why do you find that funny?        -- D. Taylor, Computer Science 350