[tbot] Testcase / Scripting JTAG Debugger

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Thu Dec 6 13:40:43 UTC 2018

Hi,

there are some ready to use testcases for the BDI debugger ?

The debugger does not allow scripting - anyway, this is something tbot
can really help.

I have an old processor where the Flash is not supported by the debugger
fw, but I can rescue the  board after bricking issueing a long list of
CFI commands. What I would like to have is a "BDI" board and a
@tbot.testcase where I can put in a list a set of commands.

Is there something to be used ?

Regards,
Stefano