[tbot] Release 0.6.5
hws at denx.de
Thu Dec 20 10:57:07 UTC 2018
today I release version 0.6.5! 4 days before Christmas, best idea ever,
I know ...
Anyway, here are the changes:
=== Added ===
- `Machine.lh` : You can access the lab-host from every machine now. The idea
behind this is to allow access to lab-specific configuration in a much
- `mach.env()` can now be used to set environment variables as well:
- `-p` for setting testcase parameters. Provided values are parsed
using `eval`, so be careful ... Example:
$ tbot -p int_param=42 -p boolean=True -p string=\'str\'
=== Changed ===
- You can now use `--log=` to suppress the creation of a log file.
Should we move to not creating a logfile by default, only
if explicitly specified?
=== Fixed ===
- `selftest_path_stat` assuming the existence of `/dev/sda`, which makes
it fail on systems without this block device. (Apparently there are NO
block devices that exist on every linux machine ...)
- tbot will now only color its output if appropriate. It honors CLICOLORS.
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: +49-8142-66989-62 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: hws at denx.de
More information about the tbot