[tbot] Release 0.6.3
hws at denx.de
Wed Nov 28 14:14:03 UTC 2018
today tbot v0.6.3 is released! The major changes:
- `tbot.log.warning`: Print a warning message, similar to `message()`.
- If tbot fails to load a testcase source, it will now show the
traceback that caused the failure, this should make development
much easier because you don't have to guess what is wrong ...
- Show any and all output that is received on the channel with `-vvv`.
When debugging the boot process, it is valuable to know all data
sent and received.
- `BoardLinuxMachine` now allows the login and password prompts to
be clobbered. This is the first step to solve the clobber issue.
- `BoardLinuxMachine` login now waits for the shell to respond.
Previously, tbot just waited for a specified amount of time which
lead to the login process sometimes failing.
- `login_wait` config parameter from `BoardLinuxMachine`. This "hack"
is superseded by the more robust login implementation now.
- `importlib.util` needs to be manually imported on some python versions.
Thanks Niel for stumbling upon this ;)
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: +49-8142-66989-62 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: hws at denx.de
More information about the tbot