[tbot] Documentation

Harald Seiler hws at denx.de
Thu Sep 1 10:00:09 CEST 2022

Hi Maik,

On Tue, 2022-08-30 at 14:21 +0200, Maik Nassauer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that there are a few mistakes in the documentation:
>
> https://tbot.tools/modules/machine_board.html#tbot.machine.board.UBootAutobootIntercept
>
> there is a import for the example of autoboot_prompt missing.
>
>    import re

Fixed, thanks.  In the future, feel free to send a patch here on the
list or a pull-request on GitHub when you find such things.

> if i understand the doc correctly, autoboot_keys are sent when
> autoboot_promt was recognized. In my case the script is sending RETURN
> tho whole time.

Yes, you understood correctly and if tbot is behaving differently,
that's a bug or there is a config problem...  Can you share the output
from tbot when adding one more `-v` commandline flag?

--
Harald