[ANN] U-Boot v2021.01-rc2 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Nov 9 23:21:36 CET 2020

Hey all,

It's regular release day and I'm back on schedule, so here's -rc2.

There's a few small'ish things outstanding in my queue, and a queue of
things building up for -next already.  I'm going to try and make sure
what I pull in, even when a clean-up, is as close as can be to the
obviously correct side of things.  Yes, this should always be the case,
I'm just going to try and hold myself to expectations a bit harder.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2021.01-rc1..v2021.01-rc2
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

I do have my reminders setup for doing -rc releases every other Monday
from here on out and final release on January 11th, 2021.  Thanks all!

--
Tom