Re-syncing U-Boot DTS with the kernel again

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Wed Nov 11 15:50:16 CET 2020

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 11:07:11AM +0000, Eugen.Hristev at microchip.com wrote:
> On 23.10.2020 19:05, Tom Rini wrote:
>
> Hello Tom,
>
> The at91/atmel related devicetrees should be fixed now in 2021.01-rc2.
>
> Do you plan to update the DTC for 2021.01 final or for a future release ?

I think the safest plan is to take the patch that fixes gcc-10 warnings
now (and only has minor actual code changes) and resync dtc again post
v2021.01.  I'm quite happy to see the dts resyncs that have happened,
but there's a few more that need to happen before we can move to a newer
version, without disabling warnings at least.  And I think I need to dig
out / post the sandbox ones.

--
Tom