[ANN] U-Boot v2023.01-rc3 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Dec 5 21:24:16 CET 2022

Hey all,

Now that we're back on schedule, here's -rc3.  Since -rc2 I've pulled in
a lot of network changes that've been outstanding, and with maybe one
exception that's done now. I hope we can stay in a fairly narrow
stabilization patch flow now, and to that end I'm also opening up -next.
With -next I plan to start taking the changes to allow for newer
gcc/clang and also the large sets of CONFIG migration / rename work.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2023.01-rc2..v2023.01-rc3
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

Looking forward, the schedule is for now rcs every other Monday, and
with final release on January 9th, 2023.  Thanks all!

--
Tom