[ANN] U-Boot v2023.01-rc4 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Dec 19 14:46:09 CET 2022

Hey all,

Here's -rc4, on schedule. I believe this should resolve the case Fedora
showed where some binaries are allowed to be missing, IF a flag is also
passed to make. We've got one more patch to make external optional
binaries be more clearly supported, to pull in still.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2023.01-rc3..v2023.01-rc4
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

Looking forward, the schedule is for now rcs every other Monday, and
with final release on January 9th, 2023.  Thanks all!

--
Tom