[U-Boot-Users] How To Use gdb w/ u-boot source tree

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Dec 31 21:46:24 CET 2002

In message <EGEGIJHKDKJGAJMGIDPNOEKACDAA.jwalden at digitalatlantic.com>
Jerry Walden wrote:

> Sorry - I did not make myself clear -
> Instead of using gdb as a command line debugger, I was hoping to
> use an IDE style debugger that can show source (comments etc), so
> I can do source level debugging.

That does not make any difference, or does it? fro example,  use  DDD
as  GUI  frontend  with  GDB  - but it's still GDB that will actually
perform the debugging, so why shoud it behave differently?

[Please, keep the list Cc:ed for the benefit of other readers...]

Best regards, and a Happy New Year!

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Time is fluid ... like a river with currents, eddies, backwash.
	-- Spock, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0