[U-Boot-Users] CVS Write Access to Das U-Boot

Marius Groeger mag at sysgo.de
Mon Nov 4 20:13:19 CET 2002

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, Robert Schwebel wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 07:44:50PM +0100, Marius Groeger wrote:
> > Hm.. Is that really a good reference? Honestly, RTAI tends to be a
> > little bit chaotic from time to time.
>
> It is - but take into account that RTAI is a _much_ larger project than
> U-Boot. But is there a better way? I especially like the way developers
> are dealing with each other in RTAI.

Couldn't agree more. Talking of reference models: how do you like the
MTD project and list? Highly competent folks, fair access to the CVS
system, well defined responsibilies.

> Let's face the truth: we will _never_ have a case where everybody is
> happy with what we have. There is _always_ compromise.

Right.

> One list is ok for me, just let's start _discussing_ instead of crying
> after everything went wrong.

Well - isn't it discussing what I'm trying to do?

Best Regards,
Marius

Marius Groeger           SYSGO Real-Time Solutions AG       mgroeger at sysgo.de
Software Engineering     Embedded and Real-Time Software    www.sysgo.de