[U-Boot-Users] CVS Write Access to Das U-Boot

Robert Schwebel robert at schwebel.de
Mon Nov 4 19:07:23 CET 2002

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 07:44:50PM +0100, Marius Groeger wrote:
> Hm.. Is that really a good reference? Honestly, RTAI tends to be a
> little bit chaotic from time to time.

It is - but take into account that RTAI is a _much_ larger project than
U-Boot. But is there a better way? I especially like the way developers
are dealing with each other in RTAI.

Let's face the truth: we will _never_ have a case where everybody is
happy with what we have. There is _always_ compromise.

> Also, I think multiple lists tend to be confusing, and even needlessly
> cut off users that might have valuable contributions to a discussion.

One list is ok for me, just let's start _discussing_ instead of crying
after everything went wrong.

Robert
   Braunschweiger Str. 79,  31134 Hildesheim, Germany
    Phone: +49-5121-28619-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4

    Visit us at the SPS/IPC/Drives 2002 in Nuernberg!
   Hall 5, Booth 154 +++ Please contact us for details.