[U-Boot-Users] custom 8245 board & exceptions

Holger Schurig h.schurig at mn-logistik.de
Tue Nov 5 13:40:54 CET 2002

> I suggest you get yourself a BDI2000, which allows for good debugging
> features, but also for a remote console feature which might be _very_
> handy in your situation.

How does remote console function with a BDI2000 ?

What Do I have to compile into u-boot?   Will I see the output of the printf's
when I do a "telnet bdi" ?

I only knew the other way around, that I can connect a serial cable from the
bdi2000 to a serial port of my target, allowing me a "telnet" into the serial
port of the target.