[U-Boot-Users] Library order problem

Chuck Meade chuck at ThePTRGroup.com
Tue Nov 19 16:39:00 CET 2002

I believe that this is GNU-specific, but try surrounding $(LIBS)
with the --start-group and --end-group switches.  That has worked
for me in the past when a group of interdependent libraries has
needed multiple-scanning.  This should allow just one instance of
$(LIBS) as well.

Chuck Meade
The PTR Group