[U-Boot-Users] autoscript?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Nov 29 17:41:16 CET 2002

Dear Steven,

in message <3DE75C6F.AB6CF6DF at imc-berlin.de> you wrote:

> So when I tftpbooted the script to 0x100000 I shouldn't download the data to the
> same address since this would overwrite the srcipt so ppcboot fails to pass the
> next line to the command line interpreter!
>
> Is that right?

Yes. It has always been an excellent idea NOT to destroy any data you
want to access later ;-)

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"Data is a lot like humans: It is  born.  Matures.  Gets  married  to
other  data, divorced. Gets old. One thing that it doesn't do is die.
It has to be killed."                                 - Arthur Miller