[U-Boot-Users] data bus bit reversal

DeLaGarza, Robert robdlg at att.net
Tue Apr 1 01:39:07 CEST 2003

On Monday, March 31, 2003 2:24 PM, Wolfgang Denk [SMTP:wd at denx.de] wrote:
> > My question is this: are there other Flash programmers (such as the one
in
> > the BDI2000) that can indeed compensate for the bit reversal?
>
> The standard firmware for the BDI2000 does not provide this  feature.
> But  I  know  that  Abatron provided such a solution as part of their
> excellent support - within less than a day AFAIR.
>
> I guess this solution is still available.

Thank you for the information.  The BDI-2000 was my first choice for use on
this project, but for a variety of reasons (including my manager overriding
my decision) we purchased the AMC/Metrowerks PowerTAP PRO.  I should not
have allowed that!

I've contacted Metrowerks tech support, but I've yet to hear from them
regarding this matter.  In the meantime, I will proceed with the
code-in-SDRAM approach.