[U-Boot-Users] I will be crazy, Please HELP

Siddharth siddharthdt at myw.ltindia.com
Wed Apr 9 06:25:55 CEST 2003

Hi  zhao...
I'm trying to boot U-boot on my FADS823 board...and i'm having 2MB of Flash
and 4MB of DRAM..
Well, its almost 4 days...n i'm facing a problem similar to yours...
I'm using linux-2.4, and i'm unable to form the uImage, which happens to be
another way of booting the board.
Can u tell me where to downlaod patches for my kernel, such that i'll be
able to form the uImage....
I'll be grateful...

To Jeremy,
I jst read ur mail in response to Zhao...and came to know that u have booted
ur PPC board...
Can you plz provide me the details of which board u booted & how....
Again, i'll be grateful ...

Looking forward for a mail from u guys...

rgds,
Siddharth.