[U-Boot-Users] Linux Kernel Source for MPC860

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 9 10:07:43 CEST 2003

It's the DENX kernel sources, see  http://www.denx.de/re/linux.html

> I use some bitkeeper ou timesys kernel source for
> MPC860 but none have
> the same option in the config for the MPC. Like the
> configuration of
> the SCCx Pin Port or SMC1 for console option.

Some of our extensions were not  accepted  for  the  official  trees,
which is why we have to maintain our own source trees.

> make pImage is it the same that make bzImage with
> after a mkimage ?

No. pImage is PowerPC, bzImage is x86. They have very  little  to  do
with each other.

> PS : Is my mail still send in HTML ? A have some

No, it's OK. Thanks!

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Xerox never comes up with anything original.