[U-Boot-Users] Linux Kernel Source for MPC860

Cedric Aubert cedric_aubert at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 9 11:52:28 CEST 2003

I have found a 2.4.20-devel-2002-12-04 on the Denx FTP
Server.
Is it the lastest sources available ?

I haven't the possibility behind my proxy to connect
to the cvs.

Thanks

Cedric

Behalf Of Wolfgang
> Denk
> Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 10:08 AM
> To: cedric_aubert at yahoo.fr
> Cc: U-Boot
> Subject: Re: [U-Boot-Users] Linux Kernel Source for
MPC860

<20030409074805.4339.qmail at web41809.mail.yahoo.com>

http://www.denx.de/re/linux.html

> > I use some bitkeeper ou timesys kernel source for
> > MPC860 but none have
> > the same option in the config for the MPC. Like
the
> > configuration of
> > the SCCx Pin Port or SMC1 for console option.
>
> Some of our extensions were not  accepted  for  the
official  trees,
> which is why we have to maintain our own source
trees.

> > make pImage is it the same that make bzImage with
> > after a mkimage ?
>
> No. pImage is PowerPC, bzImage is x86. They have
very  little  to  do
> with each other.
>
> > PS : Is my mail still send in HTML ? A have some
>
> No, it's OK. Thanks!
>

> Best regards,
>
> Wolfgang Denk
>
> --
> Software Engineering:  Embedded and Realtime
Systems,  Embedded Linux
Email: wd at denx.de