[U-Boot-Users] ELF File

Roel Loeffen RL at prodrive.nl
Wed Apr 9 16:09:31 CEST 2003

Ok thank you, if found it in the README....

My confusion came from the following line in the Makefile:

->  	rm -f u-boot u-boot.bin u-boot.elf u-boot.srec u-boot.map System.map

u-boot.elf <- this element did me expect a .ELF file as output of the
linker.

After reading the readme I'd found out the ELF File is 'u-boot'.

Thx Roel