[U-Boot-Users] How to boot the U-boot in MPC8266ADS

Rune Torgersen runet at innovsys.com
Thu Apr 10 17:52:24 CEST 2003

U-Boot works great on my ADS board. (I ported it)
I am using the following juper settings on the board:

S/W Option All set to 0
MODCHK0-3 set to 0101
PCIMODCK = 0
MODCK 1-3 = 001

SDRAM_CONF = 000
Boot Source = 0
PCI ARBITER = =
PCI DLL = 1
PCI_CFG = 0

JP3 (Boot Source) on 2-3 (BCSR)

You could also try the MPC8260ADS version and see if it dowes the same (just
make sure to disable the SDRAM initalization for the LocalBus since the 8266
doesnt have this)