[U-Boot-Users] How to boot the U-boot in MPC8266ADS

Wilson Lo kclwilson at yahoo.com.hk
Sat Apr 12 20:30:16 CEST 2003

Hi,

   My h/w config is same to you suggestion. But the
board still can't build up. I don't know if it is a
compiler problem or not.
   Would you please send your image file (srec record)
to me for test ? So that I can find the reason. Thanks
for your help.

Wilson

 --- Rune Torgersen <runet at innovsys.com> 的郵件內容:>
U-Boot works great on my ADS board. (I ported it)
> I am using the following juper settings on the
> board:
>
> S/W Option All set to 0
> MODCHK0-3 set to 0101
> PCIMODCK = 0
> MODCK 1-3 = 001
>
> SDRAM_CONF = 000
> Boot Source = 0
> PCI ARBITER = =
> PCI DLL = 1
> PCI_CFG = 0
>
> JP3 (Boot Source) on 2-3 (BCSR)
>
> You could also try the MPC8260ADS version and see if
> it dowes the same (just
> make sure to disable the SDRAM initalization for the
> LocalBus since the 8266
> doesnt have this)

我的驕傲(容祖兒),合久必婚(李克勤),下一站...天后(Twins)...