[U-Boot-Users] IVT on 405GP

Jerry Walden jwalden123 at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 16 03:03:53 CEST 2003

Greetings:

If someone out there has a 405GP running with
u-boot, I'd really appreciated a snapshot of the
interrupt vector table.  It appears that though
the vector and and the int return vector are
getting copied, however if prior to running u-boot
I zero out all memory in the IVT, I see that not
Prologue code etc is getting coping into those ares.

If I look at "trap_init" it appears as though it
does not copy code, and only sets vectors.

If I look at "relocate_code" it appears as though
it only starts to copy code from the top of the boot
rom to the end.  I do not see where the interrupt vectors
are stored in the bootrom - although they must - so
I must be missing a simple calculation someplace -

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Jerry Walden