[U-Boot-Users] IVT on 405GP

llandre r&d at wawnet.biz
Wed Apr 16 11:22:36 CEST 2003

>If someone out there has a 405GP running with
>u-boot, I'd really appreciated a snapshot of the
>interrupt vector table.  It appears that though
>the vector and and the int return vector are
>getting copied, however if prior to running u-boot
>I zero out all memory in the IVT, I see that not
>Prologue code etc is getting coping into those ares.
>
>If I look at "trap_init" it appears as though it
>does not copy code, and only sets vectors.
>
>If I look at "relocate_code" it appears as though
>it only starts to copy code from the top of the boot
>rom to the end.  I do not see where the interrupt vectors
>are stored in the bootrom - although they must - so
>I must be missing a simple calculation someplace -
>
>Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Hi Jerry.

I encountered a similar problem with the 405EP eval. board. There is an
active thread about it called "Interrupt management under PPC4xx platform"
I started on April, 14th (in particular have a look at this message:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=4349650).
Did not you receive the messages I wrote to it (I put this address jwalden
-at- digitalatlantic.com in copy)?

Hope this helps.

llandre