[U-Boot-Users] IVT on 405GP

Stefan Roese stefan.roese at esd-electronics.com
Wed Apr 16 14:05:41 CEST 2003

Hi Jerry!

Please find attached a binary file with a memory dump (address
0x0000--0x3fff) of our CPCI-405 board (PPC405GP based). I initialized the
memory with 0xaa and then started U-Boot. You can see, which memory
locations are written (with exception vector code) from U-Boot.

Hope this helps...

Best regards,
Stefan.