[U-Boot-Users] IVT on 405GP

Jerry Walden jwalden at digitalatlantic.com
Wed Apr 16 17:50:36 CEST 2003

Thanks Stefan:

	Just reading some uboot install stuff and it appear to say what I am
doing is ok but it does not seem to do everything. It say that it copies
itself to upper memory then it should copy 8k of vector stuff to zero. So
it looks like somehow I am missing the vector copy code, or it is not
working.

Again it appears as though "trap init" initializes some vectors in the IVT,
however it does not copy the code prologue and exception code.
Can you see in the code where the contents of the first 8k of memory
is copied?

Thanks
Jerry Walden