[U-Boot-Users] "Porting armboot epxa1db to u-boot question

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Apr 29 16:31:36 CEST 2003

Dear Andrea,

in message <3EAE7EC6.1000006 at cocay.it> you wrote:

>     I'm trying to port the armboot epxa1db  version to U-Boot.
>
>     I made all the change necessary (I guess :-)). I can compile it but
> i'm not able to link it. The linker reports these messages:

Can you compile and link the code for any other ARM board using  your
tool chain? Try running "./MAKEALL arm" ...

If this works, you have to look at your own code. If this  gives  the
same problems you can try using another set of tools (for example our
ELDK :-)

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
He who hesitates is not only lost, but miles from the next exit.