[U-Boot-Users] Function pointers after relocation

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Aug 3 13:11:53 CEST 2003

In message <20030803082459.GA27299 at orca.internal.zumanetworks.com> you wrote:
> Sorry, yes, it affects FADS and ICU86x, I have 5 different boards now,
> all are similar to the fads, which is why it feels like "most 8xx" to
> me.

Well, can you please submit a patch that works  for  your  boards?  I
will  try to setup a ICU862 board ASAP to verify that it works there,
too.

> apologies for the hyperbole.

A little nudging here and there is perfectly OK with me :-)

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Quote from a recent meeting:   "We are going to continue having these
meetings everyday until I find out why no work is getting done."