AW: [U-Boot-Users] F.A.O Rune Torgersen or any MPC8266ADS-PCI u-boot users

Georg Klug gklug at giga-stream.de
Tue Aug 5 20:36:06 CEST 2003

Hi all,

yes, we got this board to work. But in order to help you we would need to
know exactly what happened in your case. What do you mean by "It doesn' work?"

First you should know is that you should care about the jumper setting as Rune
explained in one of his latest e-mails (see archive)
Second: we had a problem with the SDRAM setting. Either diabling the PBI or
fixing line the sdam setting of the SDRAM helped.
Third: please always work with the newest u-boot from the CVS for such
experiments.

Georg