[U-Boot-Users] Re: Are there any users of tools/gdb/astest.c?

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Thu Aug 7 11:03:26 CEST 2003

Hi Murray,

> astest was just a little hack that printed some info I needed - it could
> definitely go. In fact, the whole gdb directory could probably go, although
> I suppose it might be useful to someone/somewhere/sometime. Cheers!

Thanks for the info.  It just appeared to me that my intention of
not stopping new users could also be accomplished by simply separating
a "gdbtools" make target from the "make all" target.  This way the
code would be preserved but it won't stop anyone on compilation
problems.

Wolfgang, what do you think?

Cheers
  Detlev

--
Indeed, the author firmly believes that the best serious work is also
good fun.   We needn't apologize if we enjoy doing research.