[U-Boot-Users] u-boot port cdb89712

trilok soni trilok_soni at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 12:08:08 CEST 2003

Hi All,
I am new to u-boot. I have cs89712 based Development Kit, called as CDB89712
too. Well, as I saw that port to cdb89712 is not available I have written
port for the same.

I went through ep7312 and REAME file of u-boot. I am now confused how to
upload u-boot, kernel image to my board.

Do I have use minicom or other software to first connect with my board and
then to upload u-boot?

I had tried to access mailing archives through the link given in README, but
it gives '"ERROR" No Forums selected.'

Regards,
Trilok Soni
Embedded Linux, Program Manager,