[U-Boot-Users] Fix TI Innovator/OMAP1510 pin configs

George G. Davis davis_g at comcast.net
Wed Aug 20 03:22:05 CEST 2003

Greetings,

The attached patch fixes a minor problem in the TI Innovator/OMAP1510
pin configs. This patch is required to fix Linux MMC driver failures
since the Linux MMC driver expects the OMAP1510 pin config to be setup
properly by the boot firmware. I'm merely passing on this change that
we made to the rrload boot firmware long ago. I've tested the Linux
MMC driver on the TI Innovator while using u-boot with this fix applied
and the MMC driver now works as expected.

TIA!

--
Regards,
George