[U-Boot-Users] ixp2800 support

Ryan Pipkin ryan.pipkin at inet.com
Tue Dec 2 20:57:25 CET 2003

I have started porting u-boot 1.0.0 to an ixp2800 based board.

Currently I have rdram initialization and sram initialization done.

If anyone else is interested or has started a similar port please let me
know.

Confidentiality Notice:   This e-mail transmission may contain
confidential and/or privileged information that is intended only for the
individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that proper
delivery can be arranged, and please delete the message from your
computer.  Thank you.
Inet Technologies, Inc.