[U-Boot-Users] Error on making u-boot

SAM SONG samsongshu at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Dec 14 03:38:04 CET 2003

Dear you all,

An error message came up when I used "make RPXlite_config"on my LINUX PC host as following:

ppc_8xx-objcopy -O srec timer timer.srec
ppc_8xx-objcopy -O binary hello_world.srec hello_world.bin 2>/dev/null
make[1]: *** [hello_world.bin] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/u-boot-1.0.0/examples'
make: *** [subdirs] Error 1

Have you met it?After masking three files,hello_world.bin,sched.bin
,timer.bin in Makefile of examples directory,it succeeded.But there aren't three files in the directory.I use Montavista Linux Pro 3.0.Any hints?

http://mail.yahoo.com