[U-Boot-Users] Error on making u-boot

Cam camilo at mesias.co.uk
Sun Dec 14 12:43:01 CET 2003

SAM SONG

> Have you met it?After masking three files,hello_world.bin,sched.bin
> ,timer.bin in Makefile of examples directory,it succeeded.But there
> aren't three files in the directory.I use Montavista Linux Pro 3.0.Any
> hints?

There was recently a patch which works around a bug in the montavista
objcopy. The problem is that it doesn't handle SREC input (even if you
use -I srec).

The workaround is to ignore the problem - like you say the make will
succeed eventually, or change the commands in the examples/Makefile like
this:

Near the rule that says:

  %.bin:	%.srec

Replace this line: