[U-Boot-Users] Accessing environment from linux?

Rod Boyce rod_boyce at stratexnet.com
Wed Feb 12 21:31:41 CET 2003

All,

A long time ago these questions were being asked about accessing the
PPC/U-Boot environment variables from Linux I would be very interested in
any code to do this even partly working code and I would be happy to
complete the code / debug the code.

Was this work ever completed and if so:
A. Where can I find it.
B. Would some kind person mind sending me the code to finish / use

Regards,
Rod Boyce