[U-Boot-Users] Accessing environment from linux?

Goddeeris Frederic Frederic.Goddeeris at siemens.com
Fri Feb 14 11:50:04 CET 2003

Yes, I did read the discussion.
As you mentioned there was something in tools/env I downloaded PPCBoot 2.0
and I downloaded U-Boot.
I just had a look at fw_env_main.c and I failed to recognize it as a busybox
applet.

I did the work a few weeks ago, before I knew that there was something in
U-Boot.

What is in tools/env is just what is needed.

Thanks,
Frederic