[U-Boot-Users] uboot newbie - tqm823 and memory conf question

Thomas Maenner tmaenner at aehr.com
Sat Feb 15 02:29:09 CET 2003

Hi everybody,

I hope, somebody could help me with my question - and it might be a
little bit OT.

I have TQM823L-50 modules, which have a 26bit address / 32 bit I/O
external bus and I want to hook up external programmable logic, which
acts as as a SRAM interface.
This is all still theoretical, so no bread board yet.

If I understand the MPC823 book correctly there already a "canned"
memory engine available to "talk" to an SRAM.

Now:
- To which CS is that hooked up to?
- What needs to be done to the boot-loader - ppcboot|u-boot?

I would really appreciate some help there, since I am just supposed to
setup the board for our HW guys.

Thanks

P.S. If it's too OT, then I'm sorry and please ignore

--
Thomas Maenner