[U-Boot-Users] (no subject)

Matias Sundman (EAB) Matias.Sundman at etx.ericsson.se
Tue Feb 25 14:37:50 CET 2003

Hello,
As I have understood questions about the former ppcboot and
the new U-boot should be posted on this list?

I have a problem with the PPCBoot-1.2.0.

What happens is that I only get garbage on the terminal
output screen whatever settings I am using in minicom,
hyperterminal or /dev/ttyb in solaris..

I have a board from BroadCom with mpc824x , I can see in the boards LCD screen that it boots and the garbage that

I have a board from BroadCom with mpc824x , I can see in the boards LCD screen that it boots and the garbage that
comes on the screen seems to have somekind of a pattern
like a five second counter before it tries to download the
linux kernel image...however I cant type in anything because
e.g the enter key gives '-' characters..

Matias Sundman
Senior SW Designer

ERICSSON AB - Public Ethernet Access
Tellusborgsvägen 90