[U-Boot-Users] memory test

Dhanuka, Anupam APD at dolby.com
Wed Jul 9 19:16:40 CEST 2003

Hi

I wanted to do an extensive memory test before u-boot relocates to RAM.
Has anyone worked on this before? Any ideas?

(My target is the IBM 440GP processor on the EBONY reference board)

Thanks

Anupam Dhanuka

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.