[U-Boot-Users] memory test

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 9 19:28:02 CEST 2003

In message <2692A548B75777458914AC89297DD7DA026FB198 at bronze.dolby.net> you wrote:

> I wanted to do an extensive memory test before u-boot relocates to RAM.
> Has anyone worked on this before? Any ideas?

This is ready available as part of the POST code.

> (My target is the IBM 440GP processor on the EBONY reference board)

The code was developed and tested on  a  8xx,  but  that  should  not
matter as long as you need only the RAM test.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
You said you  didn't  want  to  use  CGI.pm,  but  methinks  you  are
needlessly reinventing the wheel, one spoke at a time. Either you are
masochistic,  or  you  just haven't seen enough of what CGI.pm can do
for you. -- Randal L. Schwartz in <8cyb81rg81.fsf at gadget.cscaper.com>